Re: [Ambassadors] Fwd: free/libre software + entertainment technology computer festival on Long Island, NY(Nov 17th)

On 10/23/06, Sam Folk-Williams <samfw redhat com> wrote:
On Sun, 2006-10-22 at 17:27 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> [...]

I might be able to do this - I'll have to see if I can work out the
travel. I'll look into it this week. If it's close proximity to NYC I
could possibly make it work.

-Sam

Excellent.
Please let us know your confirmed participation.
We'll support you with Fedora Ambassadors Materials.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff
Thomas Chung