[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora DVD

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:19:11 UTC 2006

Ronald,

If you can afford to spend a few dollars on a copy, please check out
the vendors in your region:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/Project

If you prefer to request a free copy, then you will have to direct
your request to the Free Media project, a group of volunteers who sed
out installation DVDs and CDs on their own time and money. Because of
this, wait times can be a bit long.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia

Also, you can download Fedora for free:
fedoraproject.org