Re: [Ambassadors] Fwd: free/libre software + entertainment technology computer festival on Long Island, NY(Nov 17th)

On 10/29/06, Sam Folk-Williams <samfw redhat com> wrote:
OK this is confirmed I will be at the event on the 17th. Do we have more
info on what they would like? i.e. topic to talk on, etc?

Thanks,
Sam
--
Sam Folk-Williams, RHCE
Global Support Services

BTW, please use following wiki page to plan your event.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FACTFest
Make sure to add current status.
Thomas Chung