[Ambassadors] Annual tech meet- Daskhh 2007.. India

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:09:43 UTC 2007

Dear Sankarshan,

> Is this a separate day ?
Unfortunately, I could not arrange for a whole day because we had to
arrange things in a very short notice and all the six depertments are
involved in this.

> Or a parallel track ?
No, this is not at all on parallel track. I have arranged a 3.5- 4
hours slot.From 9am to 1 pm.
And I am organising it on condition that this will  be unparalleled.

>What do you expect the
> audience type mix to be ?

As we are inviting all the tech institutes of in and around
kolkata..say around 30 colleges.
So we expect all the tech people here and in a good number.
And as far my observation goes, most of the students are afraid of
Linux here..A lot of misconceptions and lack of information about
Linux/FLOSS.

I am trying to get invite whomever I can contact,like Rahul and
Sayamindu. It would be splendid if you can come..

Thanks and Regards
--
ssh
0x86DD170A