[Ambassadors] Reduction of activity in FP until May

Hi,

I'm writing this mail as I want to let you know I'm reducing my activity
in Fedora Project until May. This is because of very important exams I
have on May. I won't be reading my mails, so I will be almost
unreachable. I'm really sad because of this, but I have to do it. I
haven't even checked the things about FOSDEM which took a place during
the past weekend. One thing I can say now is that it was a really great
pleasure to meet you there and I had a wonderful time with you. On May,
I will upload my photos I've taken there.

See you on May!
Pawel