Re: [Ambassadors] FOSDEM 07

On 3/1/07, Frederic Hornain wrote:

http://www.simline.de/fosdem

Hello,
thanks to JörgSimon for those pictures :)

I hope your daughter is doing well now, since to what I heard you
couldn't come because she was sick.

However, we managed without you :) we were way to many at the booth,
but at the same time we got many compliments at the booth from the
visitors. I need to write my report so that perhaps you might see what
happened :)

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com