[Ambassadors] Proposal: Fedora European Infrastructure

Mirjam Wäckerlin mirjam.waeckerlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:52:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

Chitlesh and I we created the draft for Fedora European Infrastructure
with the help of some people on #fedora-mktg.
The Page still needs a lot of work, add your constructive comments and
proposals on:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Drafts/Europe

This is the first draft as a result of the discussions at fosdem 2007.

This draft should be completed and hopefully someone will step in for
the post as the Fedora European Executive before LinuxTag 2007 Berlin.

After LinuxTag the real work should get started.

Subscription to the wikipage is adviced.

Regards,

Mirjam