[Ambassadors] CeBIT2007

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 23:08:33 UTC 2007

Hello there,

CeBIT 2007 will take place in Hannover during March 15-21 2007.
There will be no booth for Fedora at CeBIT2007.

But KDE will be present at CeBIT 2007.
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=CeBIT2007

I've contacted the appropriate kde organizer and I can be at their
booth during that event on 19-20 March (these days I'm free).

But I have been informed that I can't be a Fedora Ambassador at the
booth but a KDE booth staff.

So to the visitors, I'll talk only about KDE and not Fedora!

My initial motivation is to go there and talk to KDE folks about
Fedora's KDE spin. Surely in the intention to recruit one or more
contributors for the Fedora KDE SIG :)

I've left at the KDE booth (Chemnitz LinuxTag) yesterday afternoon for CeBIT:
- 40 DVDs (i386)
- 10 DVDs (x86_64)

and I'll be bringing again
- 40 DVDs (i386)
- 10 DVDs (x86_64)

So in all, There will be 100 DVDs at the KDE booth for CeBIT.

On all those dvds, I've been requested to stick a note saying how to
install KDE from the fedora dvds.

Cheers,
Chitlesh
--