Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors wiki page modify

IMO the first one makes it in short description, the whole point of being Fedora Ambassador.
The last marketing one is too vague and open =/.

On 3/12/07, Lin Juan Carlos <lin dr-hank com> wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:33:27 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote
> At the beginning of Fedora Ambassador Wiki page there is the follow
> sentence: "Fedora Ambassadors are people like you and me, who go to
> places where other Linux users and potential converts gather and tell
> them about Fedora --- the project and the distribution."
>
> I propose to use, instead, the
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/TalkingPoints sentence (i add
> "Ambassadors" at the beggining):
>
> "Ambassadors spread the good word of Fedora. Spread the glamor. Spread
> the action. Make waves. Encourage participation. Encourage the community."
>
> What do you think?
>
> Regards
>
> Francesco Ugolini
> --
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini

I think that the first sentence "people like you and me" is very usefull, it means
that we are not alliens.

So as feeling, I do like the actual message

Juan Carlos Lin
lin dr-hank com