[Ambassadors] Need a few points..

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Sat Mar 17 19:27:32 UTC 2007

well the point is already been laid down... Piracy is bad and cannot be
encouraged... even for the stubborn people who take it for granted..., we
cannot bend out stand to fit them but a way must be followed to teach them
why using OSS is good...

Look at Fedora Core 6 it is undoubtably the best OS i have ever used beyond
WinXP Vista or Mac... but if somebody says pirated copies of these OSs are
easy and are a treat i don't believe....

Regards
Siddharth