[Ambassadors] Fedora 8 Release Party

Kirill "REDbyte" Novikov redbyte.labs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:14:18 UTC 2007

Hey! Nice Idea. I'm Uzbekistan Linux Community Coordinator. We gonna have a
Mandriva Install Fest in Tashkent soon, so It could be a Great Linux Release
Party feat. Fedora 8 and Mandriva 2008 releases presentation. We've already
got a place  to celebrate and little piece of sponsorship. And we're
estimating about 100 guests on the party. So is it possible to get some hand
out such as a few t-shirts or caps and a couple distro DVD's to copy it on
the party and maybe some poster with Fedora logo?

Regards,

Kirill "REDbyte" Novikov