[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee Election

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 20 14:38:32 UTC 2007

Sorry but we aren't here discussing about a new FAmSCo electoral rules'
reform.
(I think instead of more complicated rules, it's bettere to review deeply
the candidates. At the end,  we know who is doing somthing (trought  real
world meetings, events, m-l, prmoting with firends etc... etc...).

*Now we have to decide the elections day.*

Currently the proposals received are:

- *Jeffrey Tedlock* =

         Nominations:  11/21/2007 to 11/30/2007
         Voting Period:  12/4/2007 to 12/11/2007
- *Bart Couvreur* = he proposes, if necessary, to extend the nomination
period on 1th or 2nd December.

 Those are the proposals, if someone want to give his own, he is welcomed.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini