[Ambassadors] Leader for the monthly meetings

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:07:46 UTC 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 3:14 AM, Fabian Affolter <fab at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Sudheer Satyanarayana wrote:
>
> >> APAC ? Hello there...you are around 80 ambassadors and nothing to
> >> discuss?  One volunteer from APAC and the annoying messages from me
> >> about the meeting leader will stop immediately ;-)
> >>
> > I too am surprised that there is no volunteer from APAC. I was hoping to
> > see someone more active than me to take the lead. I will watch the list
> > carefully for couple of days more. If nobody turns up, I will volunteer
> > myself to lead monthly meetings.
>
> The leader for APAC is still missing.  I hope that you will take the
> opportunity to lead the monthly ambassador meetings in your area.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Fabian

Hello!
         I am newbie ambassador from Pakistan. I don't know about the whole
stuff but can offer my services as co-coordinator for APAC meetings. I am
wondering is it such a difficult work that no one is coming forward? or the
respected ambassadors didn't have sufficient time. Well, what is to do now?

--
Regards,
Mustafa Qasim

Registered Linux User# 441709.