Re: [Ambassadors] FUDCON at FOSDEM 2008

We've also been allocated a Fedora+JBoss stand (2 tables - on upper
level I think).  CentOS also has 2 tables (not adjacent to us - on other
level).  The devroom is H1309 - medium-sized (150) - larger than before
for us.  JBoss has a devroom in the AW building (capacity 74) for Sunday
afternoon only.
(All info is of course not final and could still get changed.)

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com