[Ambassadors] FUDCON at FOSDEM 2008

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Nov 28 14:32:22 UTC 2007

Frederic Hornain wrote:
> Dear *
>
> What do you think about a FUDCON at FOSDEM 2008 ?

Hi Frederic,

During the Fedora Ambassadors Day in Basel this weekend, the Fedora
Ambassadors have set LinuxTag 2008 to be the 'primary' event of 2008 so
that would be the ideal event and location to have a FUDCon. I'm not
sure having another FUDCon on FOSDEM would be a very good idea as we
intended to invite everyone to one 'primary' event so that it becomes a
real gathering of Fedora people, with a big FUDCon and lots of fun.

I'm not opposed to having a FUDCon at FOSDEM also though, we just made
this consideration earlier this week ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen