[Ambassadors] [fedora-India] May we have a meeting?

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sun Apr 13 12:57:44 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 11:29 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, thats nice. How about next Saturday?
>  19th April. Any suggestion about time?
>  How about at afternoon or evening.
>  Thanks.

Excellent!  It is great to see progress on meetings in your region.
It seems you have found the Ambassadors Meeting page [1].  Please keep
that page up to date as you determine the meeting date and time so
that others that miss this email thread can reference it.  It is also
useful for tracking an agenda for the meeting.

As you start to get things organized, remember you can contact FAmSCo
[2] for any assistance you may need - from initial organization
questions to budgeting for an event.

Best Regards,
~Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings