[Ambassadors] Booth setup LinuxTag 2008

Nayyar Ahmad nayyares at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:22:44 UTC 2008

Hi Rashadul,

2008/4/16 Rashadul Islam <irashadul at gmail.com>:

> Hi Fabian:
>
> Can you set a universal demo of the posters for the booth. It's easy for
> all the ambassador who is organizing the booth. And, if you have any
> presentation please post it.

Most of the attendees are the one who already have been in LinuxTag, so its
easy for them to pick the idea of booth setup, moreover it depends on the
space & dimensions we will get for the booth, basic stuff like tables,
chairs etc etc. are provided by LinuxTag organizers, we (Fedora Ambassadors)
just take our computers & printed material, that mostley Gerold & other
German Ambassadors arrange, most of the time we barrow it from Redhat's
office.

PS: For Generic Posters/Presentations please check out fedoraproject.org

Thanks

> Regards,
>
> Rashadul Islam
> ----------------------
> Fedora Ambassador
> Canada/Montreal
> Email: irashadul at gmail.com
> Home Site: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RashadulIslam
>

> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Fabian Affolter <fab at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Matthias Kranz wrote:

> > > Hi Fabian.
> > >
> > > Some of you have made a cross in the column "Setup booth" [1].  Now we

> > > Just a minor typo, probably you meant May 27th, 2008?
> > >

> > of course, it's May 27th, 2008
> >
> > Fabian
> >

> > --

> Rashadul Islam