[Ambassadors] Funding/Swag for events in April & May

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 17:25:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Grady Laksmono wrote:

> If I could get some SWAG for Los Angeles event, that would be really
> nice. As far of the food, I could get some internal contacts in our
> campus to find the best price of it. I'll let FAmSCo knows the price
> quote for the printing and catering, hopefully by the end of today.

Grady,

I'd love if you could get the contact info from Thomas Chung for the
local providers of shirts and swag that he knows in Los Angeles, and
then FAMSCo can simply fund your event for $X and let you handle
everything locally.

We could add the LA vendors here:
 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AmbassadorVendors

How's that sound?