Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Event Proposal

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Santosh Kumar wrote:

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:08:16 -0500
From: Santosh Kumar <cskjain gmail com>
To: fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Event Proposal

John, This is an annual event organized by The University of Oklahoma at
their Main Campus (Norman, OK - 21 miles south of OKC)..
Ugo, I just added this event on our FedoraEvents list, and as i live nearby,
i dont think i would require anything to get me covered, but can i request a
few Media Disks to give away ?? How about a Banner and a few Brochures.. can
we pull it up from any extras if we have any? or does any one have an
Eventbox that i could borrow for the event and turn it back in??

--
Santosh

Absolutely, ask NA team for medias(we are in process to make them locally). For Banners etc. I will ask if is possible to try to give some bucks to print them or maybe you could try to ask NA if they have something from FUDCon.

Hoping i answered your question

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini