[Ambassadors] happy to see fedora at drupal international camp

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Tue Aug 12 11:35:56 UTC 2008

Dear All,

We had tried to provide some boost to fedora spread at our end and with our
ability. ( All though it is very well established and prominent linux
distro).

We have provided small sponsorship and distributed Fedora 9 as welcom kit to
all participants.

We will update the report ( waiting for photographs ).

http://drupalcamp08.drupalindia.in/program

http://drupalcamp08.drupalindia.in/sponsors

Let us know whether it is right direction or not, so in future we can
improve our support to community in right direction.

Thanx.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.