[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 Release Parties - Call for events (and volunteers)

Indrayana MB. indrayana.mb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:47:43 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Francesco Ugolini <
fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Thank you for all those emails, I took note of all of your requests and
> ideas and I'll discuss about those ones (and the new ones you will send in
> the list) during the next FAmSCo meetings to make all the Release Events
> something amazing.
>
> I want only to remember to add your event in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10 page.

Yup...

Just curious, why is my first email didn't showed in my inbox.
So... I'll repeat it again here...

Indonesia will make it in two big cities, Jakarta and Surabaya. As my
conversation through YM with  Johan Hasan, Fedora Ambassador from Surabaya.
But maybe Bandung
and Makassar will follow too. Is it Mr. Chendra...???

And I already put it in :
https://fedoraproject.org/ wiki/FedoraEvents#Asia.2C_India.2C_Australia_Q3

https://fedoraproject.org/ wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10
https://fedoraproject.org/ wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Jakarta
https://fedoraproject.org/ wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Surabaya

Best regards,

--
Indrayana MB.
Infomedia Nusantara, PT (Indonesia Yellwpages)