[Ambassadors] Austria / LinuxDay 2008

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 21 20:42:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

There is a small event in Austria near the Swiss, German, and
Lichtenstein border with around 1000 visitors.  It's called LinuxDay [1]
(they use the same name as in Italy).  We talked about this yesterday
during the Amassadors meeting.

Location : University of Applied Sciences, Dornbirn, Austria
Date : November, 29 2008
Time : 09:00 till 18:00

The Fedora Project was never present before at this event.  I would like
to see a Fedora booth or Fedora table there.  If you are interested to
represent Fedora at this event, please drop me a line.  The deadline for
the "Call for papers" will be at the end of September.  Because of that
I would like to make a decision within the next two or three weeks if
Fedora will be there or not.

We missed the deadline for budget.  It's only a one day event and I will
try not to spend all the money for OpenExpo  ;-) .

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1] http://www.lugv.eu/linuxday.html

--
Fingerprint: 2F6C 930F D3C4 7E38 6AFA 4EB4 E23C D2DD 36A4 397F

Fedora always leads and never follows.