[Ambassadors] Red Hat VMware romours : what about Fedora?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 22 08:30:18 UTC 2008

> While I can't talk about unsubstantiated rumours like these that exist
> all the time, I will say that Fedora as a project has a commitment to
> have a open community including all of it's software including the
> infrastructure bits accessible to everyone and that transparency
> including a vibrant community of volunteers is a important safe guard.

Ah ah ah.

Sure, everything is open in our community. Like what is happening right
now with the infrastructure.

And like what happened in this thread:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-August/msg00102.html
(see particularly David Nalley's answer)

Am I the only one wondering if this whole "we're an open community, a
community driven project where everyone can take a part" was not only an
illusion ?

At least, I think we've had a lack of communication / openness on some
important points lately.

Sorry for my pessimism. Must have gotten up on the wrong foot today.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador