Re: [Ambassadors] Chaos Computer Congress 2008

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

This is not a call for action or planning, but just a tentative question of possibility. Have we ever sent any official presence to the Chaos Computing Congress in Berlin, or is anyone interested, or feels that it would be a good place to market ourselves to?

Robert Albrecht and I were talking about this at FrOSCon.

The dates of the conference are right in between Christmas and New Year's. But that's not the point.

Robert's take was that the show isn't really a "you have a booth" kind of event, but rather something that we would want to try to get one or two really interesting talks at. If we had some topics that were particularly relevant for the audience, I'd be happy to try to support the event.

--Max