[Ambassadors] FINAL: Sep-Nov event budget (Q3)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 16:53:24 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors,

If you are an event owner from September - November, please note that
our events budget has been finalized.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Budget

Please make sure you save all your receipts, since they will be needed
in order to reimburse you.  Any questions or concerns you have about
your budget or reimbursement for an event should be directed to
famsco-list AT redhat.com, where I will be the primary person taking
care of it.  But I want the rest of FAMSCo to be part of the process as
well.

Also, please remember our event reporting guidelines (which are pretty
lightweight, but are also ver important)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReportingGuidelines

As always, thank you for being such wonderful supporters, advocates, and
evangelists for Fedora.

Our ambassadors numbers and our event numbers have grown significantly
-- and that is why our budget processes have also gotten a bit more
"professional".  But we continue to remain committed to transparency
with our budget, and I thank you all for your attention and time.

--Max

P.S.  For those of you interested in a summary of Q2, see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityArchitecture/Expenses