[Ambassadors] Fedora Events

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Mar 4 21:00:32 UTC 2008

damned ...

he's sooooo fast :-)

yesterday I told him about my idea, and today it's done ...

Outstanding, Max!

Now we only find out what's the best view ...
- first in region than in quarters or
- first in quarters than in region ..

What is more important for me to know? The Region or the overview of all
events. both btw. but in that kind of view we have to decide. Maybe a
calender with different colors for the regions? Is that possible in
moin-moin?