[Ambassadors] Linuxdays Geneva

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Mar 15 19:26:15 UTC 2008

Hi Fabian,

I "know" about that event, because I discussed attendence of myself or
Fedora with some Board members of /ch/open [1] many month ago ...
But as you already mentioned, it is more "business" driven and only in
french and due a lack of my knowledge in speaking and understanding
french I for myself decided: no attendence there

BUT maybe we can ask Thomas Canniot and his Team to attend and help with
french :-)

Regards

Gerold

[1] http://www.ch-open.ch