[Ambassadors] F9 Release Day - Fedora 9 Party

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 20 15:08:38 UTC 2008

I want to invite all the Ambassadors to organize something for the
upcoming Fedora 9's release.

The basic idea is to make something similar to Francesco Crippa's
"Fedora by Night": some speeches (I prefer a discussion between the
speakers and the public) and, after those ones, a party.

During the party you could set up some machines with F9 and invite who
want F9 to take with him a USB Pen and copy the live image on it (see
Live USB pen page for more informations), or, if you have a burning
device, you could burn some Fedora 9's Live Cd's and DVDs (remember to
make a copy of the source rpms, see GPL requirements).

If you have questions or if you need support don't esitate to ask
here, FAmSCo or me (you know my email).

The planned release date, according to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule , is April 29th.

If you decide to organize an event feel free to add this one in the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents : if we will reach a high
number of those ones I will create an event subpage.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini