[Ambassadors] Introduction... Contributing to Fedora from Siberia

Sergey Podushkin psv at abbris.ru
Sun Nov 16 11:40:52 UTC 2008

Hello list!

I am Sergey Podushkin, linux user and administrator since 1996.
Today I have my own business, main goal of which is providing solution
based on open software. From this point of view I've developed open
source system (OfficeMaster - www.abbris.ru, sorry, only in russian),
that helps our customers (with our support) to solve problems concerning
with managing of IT-infrastructure, maintaining security and
accountability in small business.

Today I have a goal to create in Tomsk, probably on a base of some
university, a Center for promoting open source software.
I hope it would be a good base for education and research, a good place
for communication with people involved in open source movement.

I use Fedora since it first release and hope I can be useful for the
project too.

My nick is neverho0d on IRC.

With best regards, Sergey Podushkin.