[Ambassadors] Proposal to reach to end users

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 17:45:25 UTC 2009

Guys, I was thinking that by fedora ambassadors program we reach those
who already have knowledge about linux but what about the end user who
are just a normal member of Local LUG's.
If fedora can come up with a program to associate or affiliate LUGs,
then it will be great.

Benefits : -
1. Direct interaction with end users. We can have a separate mailing
list/ IRC for this.
2. Publicity will increase as we can permit the LUGs that if they have
a website, they can put a "Fedora Affiliate LUG" logo.
3. Many times it happens that beginners have good ideas but they don't
know how to implement it. These ideas can benefit us.

and a lot can happen.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/