[Ambassadors] Proposal to reach to end users

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 06:20:49 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Aditya Patawari<adimania at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are people who join LUG in hope to learn Linux. Normally LUGs
> consists of a lot of beginners. These people just use a distro which
> they see running on their friend's machine or keep asking their LUG
> administrator about "best Linux".

Younger people fall in love with a different distro every week, and
they always look for a person to look up and ask about the best distro
ever. In the end, most of my friends use the distro they were more
likely to get solutions. Usually because there was someone avaliable
to help. So more that give a nice logo, it is better to give support.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217