[Ambassadors] Help call to all ambassadors for SIG contributors

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Thu Aug 6 01:14:01 UTC 2009

Dear Ambassadors,

I would like to take the opportunity to make you all aware of all the
SIGs and Sub-groups we have within the Fedora Project see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki

In particular I had a call for help from one of the Secondary Arches
organizers, as they need more package maintainers and people who are
willing to get involved in the Secondary Arches development.
Please see: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs and scroll down to
Secondary Arches, within the SIG listing.
If you know anyone, who is interested in any SIG or sub-group, then
please make them aware of all the options we have, on how they can
participate, and how to get contacts or find more information on
sub-projects or SIGs.

Thank you all for your help spreading the word out there.

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS