[Ambassadors] What to Do?

Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) frankly3d at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:26:14 UTC 2009

I have come across a number of things,
while following up on the quest for volunteers.

a: Some volunteers, that have left Freemedia, if not fpo.
were still assigned some tickets.

So we need a way for bouncing fpo email aliases to be forwarded to the
relevant parts of the project. So relevant parts of the project can
be updated, so:
 wikis \lists\tickets  can be edited to suit.

b: We have come across a case of where, a prospective user who seems to
be stuck on F8, has had emails\queries to his local Ambassadors ignored.
and even alleges said Ambassadors know nothing of Fedora, and in fact
use Ubuntu as their main OS of choice.

This is pleas for advise and direction from the list and even FamSco,
(with some follow-up to Infrastructure re:a hopefully possible)

This is not the old cherry of Inactive Ambassadors.
It is about *not acting* like an Ambassador at all, if correct.

Regards,

Frank