[Ambassadors] What to Do?

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 02:48:15 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Joerg Simon<jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> You are right, ignoring people and problems is wrong - and i gave my opinion
> how to help. As i stated, it is the responsibility from every single member of
> the group to help - and if help is not wanted and harm to the project is done
> you are free to act. A example how this is done as a peer can be seen here:
> http://tinyurl.com/mc2cmn
> and at this time i was the one who was angry, got personal and i was far away
> from being a FAmSCo Member - but FAmSCo was not needed to solve the "problem"

Now I know what can be done in extreme circumstances. Not that I like
to get to that point.

I am not that angry about the case that I use as example. I will
contact personally again to politely ask to display in his user page
that he is inactive and to point to a nearest ambassador.

In the other hand there is another issue regarding keeping hold of
people, as some people in free-media have changed emails, and
apparently their aliases are not working properly.

Best regards.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217