[Ambassadors] Re: What To Do

Salvadesswaran P.S. salvadesswaran at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 09:44:40 UTC 2009

Frank Murphy wrote:

> But that is my point, you are still interested in Fedora.
 Yes, I am still interested, and the fad doesn't look like waning at all.

> Do you ignore email from people asking about Fedora?
Never, I reply personally to each mail I get regarding Fedora, I get 3
mails and 2 text messages a week which I promptly follow up. If
someone needs a DVD, I direct them to the nearest Ambassador or if
they are students, their college repository where Fedora ISOs might be
available. I help people recover their systems too.

> When someone asks about Fedora, do you show\tell them your PC,
> running Distro X,Y,Z. and not Fedora
 No way, Fedora is my primary distribution and I run all other OS as
Virtual Machine only for testing work. So one is always likely to see
my PC running Fedora.

Salvadesswaran Srinivasan
SSN College of Engineering