[Ambassadors] Help a Friend: Initiative

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:42:17 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Frank Murphy
(Frankly3D)<frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/08/09 13:30, Max Spevack wrote:
>> Frank, are you referring to a contributor or ambassador who simply needs
>> a single copy?
>>
>> I'm not sure what problem you're trying to solve, that we don't already
>> have a system in place to handle.
>>

> It's just I have got back from some of our Freemedia volunteers, who are
> also Ambassadors. That in some cases they just have a CD,
> maybe even an F10 CD, and no DVD or KDE CD.
>
> Will I get all such to contact you?

In North America we have Ambassador Kits that include media that
ambassadors can request via trac. While that doesn't help ambassadors
from the rest of the world, and probably solves the problem where it
exists the least, it might be a model for other areas to look at for
distribution of media and other items in small amounts to individual
ambassadors.

John