[Ambassadors] Help a Friend: Initiative

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:20:33 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Frank Murphy
(Frankly3D)<frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/08/09 13:55, inode0 wrote:
> --snip--
>>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests/
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassador_Kit
>>
>> It should be noted that the list given on the latter link is what we
>> began with. Over time it has I think changed more into we send some
>> small quantities of media and schwag that we have available and the
>> exact list of items is not constant.
>>

> Very Good,
> kudos to NA.
> That trac instance is basically,
> what I had in mind.

The hard part of making this work is of course hidden behind the
scenes. You need a network of volunteers who possess quantities of
media and other items who are willing to do the packaging of kits and
the shipping of stuff around the area. We currently have I think five
volunteers in North America sharing this burden.

John