Re: [Ambassadors] Help a Friend: Initiative

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009, David Nalley wrote:

NA has a shipping account set up with UPS - it gets billed against Max's credit card, and essentially burns money from our quarterly allotment of funds.

That would be my Red Hat credit card, and then I file expense reports against those UPS invoices.

Keeps it as simple as possible for everyone.

--Max