[Ambassadors] I want to get involved in some fedora development project

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 14 19:28:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 21:13, PRABIN DATTA<prabindatta at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am interest in any fedora development project from my heart and too
> interested as fedora project ambassador member

That's great, because there are a *lot* of FOSS project that need help
from developpers :)

I'm not sure what is the goal of your email though. Are you asking for
a list of FOSS projects that need help? If so, I think I can answer:
all of them (or almost).

However, you'll understand that we can't really list all of them here
(that would be almost equivalent to downloading half of the Internet,
which some people say might make it implode).

The best way to start is usually to find a project you really like
using, and see if it has bugs you might be able to fix and provide
patches for. With time, you might even become a core contributor of
this project.

As for your interest in the Ambassadors project, you're in the right place.

Best regards,