[Ambassadors] Congratulations

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:34:50 UTC 2009

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:16:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Congratulations
From: irashadul at gmail.com
To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Lars Delhage <delhage at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 15:15, Paul W. Frields<stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

Red Hat has announced its 2009 RHCE of the Year winners, and if you

look here, you'll see a very recognizable name:

http://bit.ly/g6Zto

Congratulations to all the winners, including our very own John Rose,

whose participation in Fedora is highlightedin the announcement.

John, thanks to all you continue to do for Fedora, and it's wonderful

to see your many achievements recognized with this award.  I look

forward to seeing you in Chicago in a few weeks!

It is with absolute delight that I read this. I have had the pleasure to deal with John in #rhel at freenode and other forums over the last 3(?) years and he is brilliant, eloquent, funny and always willing to help. I can't think of anyone more deserving of this honor.

Congratulations John, I hope to meet you someday in person, as you know it will unfortunately not be at this years Summit.  (Now I'm off to the P.O. to collect a package from some J. Rose... :-)

/Lars

--

Lars Delhage RHC{E,X,A,SS} CL{P,E}{9,10} CNI LPIC-2.tel: +46 8 458 78 10

Nohup AB, Stortorget 1, 111 29 Stockholm           mob: +46 70 781 60 69

GPG ID: 569492FE                                url :http://www.nohup.se

Fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com

Hello Everyone,

> Congratulations to the RHCE 2009 Winners. It is really glorious news for the Fedora community.

This is fantastic!  :)

+1 to John for his many achievements.  :)

Also, +1 to former RHCE winners from "Fedora Ambassadors!"  :)

Please have a great day!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=