[Ambassadors] LAMP Day in Mepco Powered by Fedora11

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:25:11 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am Arun SAG. I just got subscription confirmation to this list. Here is an
event report. We have conducted a one day  LAMP workshop on 19th August, at
Mepco Schlenk Engineering college, Sivakasi, TamilNadu  for the Final year
students.The session started with fundamental web technology and ended up
exploring PHP,Perl python with MySQL. There were totally 120 participants
from both the classes including the CSE and IT.

I helped the trainers, by setting up the lab with 60+ Fedora 11 boxes and
assisting participants in hands on.

Mr. Ravi Jaya, one of the trainer distributed Fedora DVD's to the
participants, which were provided by Rahul Sundaram . Thanks Rahul .

Workshop Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saga123/sets/72157621975384397/

Regards
Arun SAG

--
A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.