Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

what do you mean pseudo-active?
On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:53 PM, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
> /me would be waiting for Susmit to write in with more...

My point is, there are a lot of Fedora Ambassadors and a lot of them
are inactive or pseudo active.

There may not be a way to show them the door right away, but surely we
can ask for details on what they did for Fedora in recent past.

This is becoming a *requirement* as there was serious allegations
against some ambassadors, who, in spite of claiming to be active
Fedora Ambassador, didn't participate in the recent events at their
locality.

Skipping an event is ok if someone is busy. But more serious
allegation was, they didn't replied the mails asking for help in
organising the Fedora Events or neither did they forward the mails to
lists.

So, there must be a way to verify what people are contributing as Ambassadors.

How about having a standard questionnaire which ambassadors will fill
every month(or in a couple of months) giving details of what they have
been doing as an ambassador during the last couple of months.

This way we may have more data and better handling of things.

Thanks.
Susmit.