[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:47:59 UTC 2009

2009/1/3 JoergSimon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
> Dear Ambassadors,
>
> let´s welcome our new sponsored Ambassador Group Members:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Elquintu from Cuenca, Ecuador
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rtnpro from Durgapur, India
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jsmidt from Irvine, USA

I always like to see new people added to the growing list of fedora
ambassadors. Is nice to see new people like Joseph Smidt from USA and
Ratnadeep Debnath from India. But it makes more happy to see people
from Latin America to join the Fedora Ambassadors. To Edisson, the new
Ecuatorian Fedora Amabassador, a warm welcome from Nicaragua.

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217