[Ambassadors] FAmSCo NA regional meeting reminder - Thursday 26th 20.00 UTC

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 29 13:50:52 UTC 2009

According to [1], we are going to have the first FAmSCo regional
meeting on Thursday 2nd at 18.00 UTC in #fedora-meeting.

We will discuss with the most active North America contributors about
what they need and how to improve their experience.

I invite all the interested to post in [1] thread topic to discuss, in
order to have a defined agenda in order to better address the
discussion.

Moreover, I invite the other regions to suggest topics for their
future meetings that will follow the schedule given in [1].

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-March/msg00521.html

Regards

Francesco Ugolini