Fedora Weekly News Issue 8

Welcome to our issue number 8 of Fedora Weekly News

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_8

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Project booth at LinuxWorld San Franicsco
2 Auditd Initscript Reports Errors
3 Mozilla Foundation Forms New Organization
4 Mozilla 1.7.11 Released
5 mplayerplug-in 3.05 Released
6 Test de Fedora Core 4
7 Cooperative Bug Isolation Project
8 Tip of the Week
9 Fedora Core 4 Updates
10 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
11 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Latest_Issue

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Contributing_to_Fedora_Weekly_News

See you in next issue of FWN!
--
Thomas Chung