Unofficial FAQ Update: 2005-08-10

	Hi! I've got an update for the Unofficial Fedora FAQ for you, today! As
always, the FAQ is at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	In addition to many minor updates, this update includes:

	+ A method of installing FC4 using floppies.
	+ Many new translations are ready: French, Italian, Dutch,
	  Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), and
	  Japanese

	And we have even more translations coming up!

	Let me know if you have any suggestions for the FAQ! I'd really like to
know if there are any frequently asked questions you're seeing that
aren't yet answered in the FAQ:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	-Max

--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Friendly, Competent Linux Services, and Everything Else, too.