[Fedora-directory-announce] Fedora Directory Server news!

I'm proud to announce that the Red Hat Directory Server product, and the Fedora Directory Server open source project have launched!

Here are the press releases:
Red Hat Announces Directory Server
http://www.redhat.com/en_us/USA/Home/Company/News%2Band%2BEvents/Red%2BHat%2BPress%2BRelease%2BArchive/2005/Red%2BHat%2BAnnounces%2BDirectory%2BServer.html

Fedora Directory Server Now Available to the Open Source Community
http://www.redhat.com/en_us/USA/Home/Company/News%2Band%2BEvents/Red%2BHat%2BPress%2BRelease%2BArchive/2005/Fedora%2BDirectory%2BServer%2BNow%2BAvailable%2Bto%2Bthe%2BOpen%2BSource%2BCommunity.html
The main page for the open source project is here: http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Main_Page
>From there, you'll find links to mailing lists, IRC channels, and a wealth of information about the project.

We invite you to get involved!

-Bob

begin:vcard
fn:Bob Lord
n:Lord;Bob
org:Red Hat;Directory and Security Engineering
email;internet:blord redhat com
title:Sr. Director
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1