Fedora Weekly News Issue 2

Welcome to our issue number 2 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Release Notes for FC4 Erratum
2 Status of Third Party Repositories for FC4
3 Is Livna Repository Ready for FC4?
4 Duplicate Grouplist in YUM for FC4
5 Yum Extender now in Extra
6 Setting up YUM for FC4
7 How To Install Java In FC4
8 Fedora Core 4 Reviews
9 Fedora Weekly News at DistroWatch.com
10 Helix Player 1.0.5 / RealPlayer 10.0.5 Security Update
11 Fedora Core 4 Updates
12 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"