Fedora Talk at USC (Los Angeles, California) June 16th, 2005

Fedora Talk at USC
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California
June 16th, 2005 8:00-10:00PM
Cost: Free, as in Water

Warren will explain the Fedora Project, do Q&A, and hand out a limited amount of schwag. This is really just a chance for Warren to practice his presentation for FUDCON2 in Germany the next week. [1]
(So I suppose you could call this FUDCON1.5, except there are no Users and Developers there and only Warren talking.)

More details here including driving directions and Campus Map
Building and room number will be announced on this page when it is known.

RSVP to fedora-usc togami com if you intend on coming. I'll send people who sign-up a notification when the room is chosen and a reminder when the date nears.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/fudcon/ FUDCON2 in Karlsruhe Germany, June 24th-25th