Fedora Talk at USC (Los Angeles, California) June 16th, 2005

Fedora Talk at USC
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California
June 16th, 2005 8:00-10:00PM
Cost: Free, as in Water

Warren will explain the Fedora Project, do Q&A, and hand out a limited amount of schwag. This is really just a chance for Warren to practice his presentation for FUDCON2 in Germany the next week. [1]
(So I suppose you could call this FUDCON1.5, except there are no Users and Developers there and only Warren talking.)

http://linux.usc.edu/events.php?eventid=30
More details here including driving directions and Campus Map
Building and room number will be announced on this page when it is known.

RSVP to fedora-usc togami com if you intend on coming. I'll send people who sign-up a notification when the room is chosen and a reminder when the date nears.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/fudcon/ FUDCON2 in Karlsruhe Germany, June 24th-25th