Fedora Weekly News Issue 16

Welcome to our issue number 16 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 Released
2 RealPlayer 10.0.6 and Helix Player 1.0.6 Security Update
3 /proc/acpi/sleep obsoleted and removed
4 Fedora based distributions: An overview
5 Updated Fedora Core 4 ISO for PPC
6 RSBAC(Rule Set Based Access Control) for Fedora
7 Fedora Core 4 Updates
8 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
9 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"